Sunday 3 May 2009

Kent siege 4/5


Good morning,


I went to the Kent siege today and it saddens me that Zen lost kent this will mean I have to run down to mlc 3 to get caspa pack.... that is quite anoying. There is also the fact that slm continues to own most castles so overall I am quite sad.

It has been a while since I have had such a busy wis panel, however I will cover the siege first as the rest of the stuff is a lil daft !!!

Someone mentioned to me that I am a jinx and I never come to the sieges where SLM get beaten :( ..... it is quite frestrating for me as well as I get wis saying I missed awesome siege :(((


Maybe I am a jinx o.o !!!

Eternety BP is not one to give up and it was another spirited performance from the pledge who are emeraging as a talented set of siegers a few people mentioned that to me today as well Meph and his boys are doing a good job.

For the most part they keep trash talk to a minimum and go about there business in a well manored way. It was SLM today that could not resist a good gloat !!

I want to point out it is really easy to sing when your winning and with the odds stacked in your favour it is easy to invite then to the other side of the flags knowing you have so much support... Troje you were doing this all day it does not suit you..... you do not strike me as a person who goads the opposition then when they come running you hide behind the 3 level 60 tanks !!!

I wis him afterwards :)



This siege started off with Zen lining up his boys, however SLm quickly arived in numbers and quickly took charge of the seige area. This Siege was only going to go one way as SLM had 8 60+ chars roaming around.




Eternety came at SLM time and time again, with too much luck. After fully securing the area they moved in a prince.




After this there was a stand off as SLM were too great in numbers. Just when I thought we were going to see an uncharateristic white flag I saw an awesome move....

Speakers is brought onto the field all of a sudden the SLM camp was calling for buffs and quickly getting ready for the coming assalt from speakers who as you know I am quite a fan of. Yes he is botted but he causes lot of problems for SLM and can often turn a battle on it's head.



Up pop speakers at the main gate .....



Then a quick sneak round for Chrysis and Swordhunter to the side gate for same gate smashing.... unfortuatly the did not make it through, however this very nearly worked... it deserved to !!

By the time Zen arived SLM had got enough people back to defend.


This was another victory for SLM, however a glimpse of what's to come from the promising blood pledge eternity.

Thankyou you to both sides for not attacking me, apart from my abligitory trip arrow from darkcasm (lol!). On a side note can I please remind people at the siege that Silver Radiance is a neutral pledge and that I do not siege.

Justi has given us all instructions that if we want to siege we leave SR and rejoin afterwards. Whilst syni and others may wish to siege in the near future I am not sieging. There are still a few who like to remind me I am fair game in the siege zone and that is true so I accept it :)

No comments: