Tuesday 28 April 2009

Heine Siege 15/4


Thankyou once again to everyone who lets me drop in on Sieges.

I checked in on Heine seige that saw ZenSword from bloodpledge eternity defend against SLM and rings. When I normally swing by I see all sorts of preperation going on.

.... Knights checking pots
..... Mages checking M-Gems


However this time I saw this o.o !!!



This made me chuckle and made me wonder what stype of a siege this was going to be !!!




The siege started off with some light skirmishs and a few deaths, so I thought I would stay and see how things progressed.


Eternity BP were defienat in there defence who bravly faught chars superior in level, however could not hold them off forever..... right lets take the fight inside.


Bizzarly SLM were reluctant to take the crown, I am not sure if this was tactical or that they did not have a royal to take the castle :\. SLM formed up ready for the incoming attack.


And it certainly came with Eternity re-taking the tower area and forming up, hower you always know that with time still left to siege there were always going to come back... and they did.




Shortly after SLM took the castle and formed up at the front of the castle.



I only got a few snaps of this siege which does not show how brave Eternity pledge was and that they are shapping up to be a nice little siege pledge...

Angrim caused lots of trouble for Eternity... that is until he got decay pot by BlackJack21 and venzed >.< ..... however Agrim always re-appeared 2 mins later ready to rain hell (until he got decay pot again!!!). I have said this a number of times now and that is mages and elfs cause a lot of problems in a siege yet they are not often see non ken ..... When you look at LOA siege videos they are the ones causing the death :\

well done to ZenSword for putting in a good fight.

1 comment:

ZenSworD said...

Thanks for the comments about me or my Pledge. It didn't go very well that day, but we getting more peoples now :) And every sieges is a good pvp practice for everyone. For now I'm glad with Kent Castle :) Take care and good luck Joe ^^