Tuesday 28 April 2009

It's been a while/ Idle gossip :)

Hi Everyone,

Lineage has been a huge rollacoaster ride for me of late. my wireless internet connection is slowley sucking the fun out of this game for me which is a huge shame as I like playing it so much.

Further more I have gone back to uni and have not had that much time to play, however the main reason I have no updated the blog to be honest is taht I have been a bit lazy I have continued to collect content in my capture folder that is now 700mb big o.o !!!

Also I have spent so much time camping caspa pack then some babo goes and gets a merk cap !!!! god damn !!!!

So lets start with a few funny bits from around the server.....

Global fun





Other funny bits .....







You know when a joke is so bad it is funny !!!



Grats to Synyster on getting to level 52

After a large amount of being teasted about beeing a noober Syni finally reaches level 52. He has been getting there slowley but surley until he decided that enough was enough and did a 18% day o.o to leave him at 98%.

He then finished off that morning before going to work :)

Grats Syni you really do deserve it... maybe now you can afford to buy some MR :P !!!!



Come one Come all !!!


I huge welcome to the new commers to Silver Radiance in addition to Sk8, Cossa, War, Augi, DL we also have Trevor, Moli and Friar Joe which makes SR a busy place nowadays. I have always said SR is a fun place to be and now it seems we half the server in our pledge..... It seems just's recruitment strategy of

" If you press /join I will give you n-zel " works on high level players as well as noobers o.o



Lasta 4f


Whilst some babo was raiding caspa pack for a merk cap I was in lasta 4 having a great time... although it was quite tough for me I had a lot of fun. I was kindly donated a DK scroll as well as I was able to go to the holy land which was really cool....

The migits with 6 packs made me laugh so much I nearly fell off my chair and the ootyu were really cute... until they attacked at which point I was running around shouting " get it off me.... get it off me, I did'nt mean all those mean things Mad Dog.... get it off me" he he !!

Thankyou very much for inviting me along, although it will need to be a treat by the time we finihsed it was 6:30am for me x.x !!!



Note to anyone going with this lot..... DO NOT LET MAD DOG PULL THE MOPS !!!

No comments: