Tuesday 28 April 2009

Lyz drops in

it has been a long time since Lyz has visited me, and still the wait goes on :P, however she dropped in on Conal who I was hunting with to say a few things about the up and coming stat redo.

I would like to point out that this blog was the first blog to break the new guidlines on the stat redo. I have seen a few other blogs dropping the material I dropped 5 months ago :P

Here is another exclusive from Lyz with a few further details and refinement on how Hp will be worked out... If you suffer from knight envy then look away now, this ain't pretty !!!!







A huge Thankyou to Lyz for dropping by it is always great to see you :)..... Conal also put a lot of effort into making the forecaat spreadsheets to help the community and he also makes lots of posts on the forums. I feel his contribution often gets overlooked :(

Good job with this Conal !!

No comments: